This article contains an overview and video instructions for adjusting or editing the tooth number for a restoration after you've started scanning, mid-appointment.
Instructions for Adjusting/Editing:
- Select the Case button in the top portion of the scanning menu to access a dropdown menu.
- Select the Restoration & Tooth # (i.e. Crown 3) that we originally input when setting up the case.
- Select the pencil icon to the right of of the tooth number.
- Click the tooth on the tooth chart that is shaded in in order to de-select it.
- Click the tooth on the chart that we are actually treating.
- (In the video tutorial, we de-selected tooth #3 and selected tooth #2 to make the adjustment)
- Select the Save button.
- Select the Confirm change button.
• • •
Want to learn about other tools?