Skip to main content
This article contains an overview and video instructions for using the HD Video Tool. This tool allows the scanner to record up to 10 seconds of video footage to attach to your lab slip.
Instructions for use:
- Select the More... button in the lower lefthand corner.
- Select HD Video from the dropdown menu that appears.
- Press the scanner button once to turn the scanner on. Press the scanner button a second time to begin recording the video.
- When finished, press the scanner button a third time to stop recording.
- The recorded video automatically attaches to your lab slip. These clips are visible on the final page of your lab slip, within the Ordering menu, after completing your scans.
• • •
Want to learn about other tools?
Margin Tracing | Undercut Detection | Swap Scans | HD Video Recording
Zoom Feature | Adjust Tooth Number | Add / Remove Tooth from Treatment Plan
Live Support Hours
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 9pm ET Saturday: 9 am - 4 pm ET
Crown & Bridge
Crown, Bridge, Inlays, Onlays, & Veneers
Implants, Abutments, Guides, Overdentures
Metal, Flexible, Acetal, Acrylic, Hybrid
Guards & Sleep
Night Guards ,Sleep Apnea, TMJ, Bleaching Trays
installation, branding, customization