Skip to main content
Adding or Removing a Tooth to a Case Mid-Appointment
This article contains an overview and video instructions for adding an additional tooth or removing a tooth from your case mid-appointment.
Instructions for Adding or Removing:
- Select the Case button in the top portion of the scanning menu to access an editing dropdown menu.
- Select the Restoration & Tooth # (i.e. Crown 3) that we originally input when setting up the case.
- Select the pencil icon to the right of the tooth number.
- To add an additional crown, select that tooth in the tooth chart. Once clicked, the tooth will be shaded in.
- To remove a crown, select that tooth in the tooth chart. Once clicked, the tooth will no longer be shaded in.
- Select the Save button.
Select the Confirm change button.
• • •
Want to learn about other tools?
Margin Tracing | Undercut Detection | Swap Scans | HD Video Recording
Zoom Feature | Adjust Tooth Number | Add / Remove Tooth from Treatment Plan
Live Support Hours
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 9pm ET Saturday: 9 am - 4 pm ET
Crown & Bridge
Crown, Bridge, Inlays, Onlays, & Veneers
Implants, Abutments, Guides, Overdentures
Metal, Flexible, Acetal, Acrylic, Hybrid
Guards & Sleep
Night Guards ,Sleep Apnea, TMJ, Bleaching Trays
installation, branding, customization