Skip to main content
Surgical Guide Case Workflow
The following workflow is applicable to patients who require a surgical guide for treatment.
The outline below is a step-by-step appointment guide for our surgical guide workflow. Please ensure you are also practicing our implant scanning best practices.
Choose the “Implant Planning” option when you go to set up your case.
- Within “Implant Planning,” please only select “Surgical Guides” (not “Implant Planning”).
You will then be prompted to select the teeth (sites) where you would like the implants to be placed.
Follow the normal scanning protocol.
- Please scan both full arches to completion.
- Scanning just the quadrants is highly discouraged.
Add case details to the order form:
- Implant manufacturer
- Drill kit being used to place the implant
- Diameter and general implant lengths you would like to use
- Any other pertinent information we should know about
- Additional photos (smile, etc.) are welcome but not required.
The Dandy team will reach out to you for CBCT scans.
- This is a requirement in order for Dandy to process an accurate Surgical Guide and Implant Planning case.
- Should you wish to send these scans proactively, they can be uploaded to the portal or emailed to email@example.com
The Dandy Treatment Planning team will reach out to schedule a video call to review the plan with you prior to surgical guide fabrication.
Live Support Hours
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 9pm ET Saturday: 9 am - 4 pm ET
Crown & Bridge
Crown, Bridge, Inlays, Onlays, & Veneers
Implants, Abutments, Guides, Overdentures
Metal, Flexible, Acetal, Acrylic, Hybrid
Guards & Sleep
Night Guards ,Sleep Apnea, TMJ, Bleaching Trays
installation, branding, customization