If your practice is temporarily closing for some reason (vacation, illness, holiday, etc.) there are actions you can take based on where the case is in the manufacturing and delivery process.
Orders in Production
If you check the status of your order / case and it is in production (i.e., the design or the manufacturing phase) we would be happy to place it on hold until you are ready for us to ship them. Please let us know by contacting our support team.
Shipped Orders in Transit
If you check the status of your order / case and it has already shipped, unfortunately, Dandy can not adjust the delivery date ourselves. However, your practice can control your deliveries directly through both our primary shipping partners:
- FedEx via their Delivery Manager® service
- UPS via their My Choice® for Business delivery management service
Adjust FedEx Delivery
If you do not have a FedEx Delivery Manager® account, please visit our article on setting up your FedEx Delivery Manager® account to learn how.
If you have an account, please sign in by visiting the FedEx Delivery Manager® website.
- Once logged in, click to view your profile in the upper right corner.
- Once on your profile, you can add a vacation hold by clicking the view / edit instructions under your delivery address.
Adjust UPS Delivery
If you do not have a UPS My Choice® account, please visit our article on setting up your UPS My Choice® account to learn how.
If you have an account, please sign in by visiting the UPS My Choice® Business Solutions website.
- Once logged in, click on the "View Dashboard" button.
- On the dashboard, look for the "Inbound Packages" section and click the "View Details" arrow.
- From your list of deliveries, you will be able to control the delivery date and location.