Dandy’s precise digital design and 3D-printing process result in a highly accurate splint. You save time when there are no adjustments. Our 3D-printed night guard combines strength to fight bruxism and softening thermodynamic technology for unmatched comfort.
Cleaning and Care Instructions
This splint is tailored specifically for you and is crafted for comfortable use. Please use your splint according to the guidance provided by your dental specialist. Continue your regular oral hygiene practices, including brushing and flossing after every meal. Maintain consistent dental check-ups and assess the fit and state of your appliance at each appointment. If you undergo new dental procedures, verify the appliance's fit with your dentist. Contact your dental professional for further assistance if you encounter any discomfort or pressure.
To clean the nightguard, patients should follow these steps:
Dandy recommends cleaning your device daily before and after every use. Immediately after removal, use warm water (not to exceed 45°C/113°F) and dishwashing soap to remove remaining saliva and debris from the device.
- Only use soft, antibacterial dish soap (liquid)
- Do not use flavored or scented soaps
- Do not use soaps with heavy dyes and colors
- Rinse the device thoroughly with cool water.
- Do not use hot water, as it can warp the device.
- Do not use mouthwash, as it can discolor the device.
- Clean the device daily.
Do not use:
Dandy advises that you should avoid eating or drinking while wearing the appliance. Consuming hot liquids can alter the appliance's fit. Remove the device before eating for best results, durability, and proper fit. It's important to treat your nightguard gently. Also, thoroughly dry the appliance before placing it in its case to inhibit bacterial growth.
- DO NOT SOAK your appliance in any liquid for more than an hour.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaning agents (i.e., toothpaste), as they can shorten the life of your appliance.
- Dispose of the cleaning solution after every use. Rinse the appliance well before use.
- DO NOT SOAK the appliance in water hotter than 45°C/113°F due to the risk of warping the device.