Skip to main content
How to Identify a Good Wax Bite Rim Scan
- Upper and lower occlusal surfaces have no missing data, no lifted scans, and good markings all over the surface.
- Upper and lower intaglio surfaces have no missing data, no lifted scans, and good markings all over the surface.
- Scan traces from the 2nd molar to the 2nd molar area and captures identifiable markings to use for alignment.
- Proper alignment with the bite shows an accurate relationship between the two arches.
- The intaglio surface does not align with the buccal surface. The result is a misaligned bite.
- Misalignment between the occlusal and buccal surfaces, as well as missing data on the intaglio portion, results in an inaccurate bite and will affect the denture fit.
- Misalignment on the occlusal surface of the wax bite rim results in an inaccurate bite.
Live Support Hours
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 9pm ET Saturday: 9 am - 4 pm ET
Crown & Bridge
Crown, Bridge, Inlays, Onlays, & Veneers
Implants, Abutments, Guides, Overdentures
Metal, Flexible, Acetal, Acrylic, Hybrid
Guards & Sleep
Night Guards ,Sleep Apnea, TMJ, Bleaching Trays
installation, branding, customization