This guide explains how to complete the following edits and provide instructions for your orders directly in the Dandy Portal.
- Tooth number
- Order level preferences
- Order Status: If your order is in design or fabrication, edits will result in a new order. The original order will be canceled without double-charging.
- Material Changes: Alterations in materials for ongoing orders may cause delays and pricing changes.
- Product Limitations: Currently, this functionality does not extend to aligners or dentures
If you need to edit aligners, dentures, or multi-fulfillment partials orders OR your edit is not related to shade, material, tooth number, or instructions, please request edits through our support teams at this time.
Step 1 - Navigate to Edit Order Feature
- Navigate to the Dandy Portal and select the order you would like to edit.
- Click “Edit or add order information” on the bottom right of the Order detail page.
Step 2 - Select Your Order Edit Type and Item
- Select either Modify Rx or Provide instructions (previously called edit item and leave a note)
- Select the items you want to edit and select “Edit instructions”
Step 3 - Make Your Order Edits
- Use the pencil icon to make necessary shade, material, or tooth number changes. You can also adjust your preferences for this order or leave an additional note.
- You can also provide instructions to the lab.
Step 4 - Review Your Changes and Submit
- Once you have made your edits, click Next to review your changes.
- Lastly, tick the checkbox to acknowledge your changes will result in a delay to your order delivery, and then click Submit Changes as New Order.
View the updated delivery date and changes in the Dandy Portal.
- For more information on tracking your orders, head to our article, How to Track My Orders.
You can access the original canceled order by clicking "View Original" in the case’s left panel.
Our order edit feature streamlines the process of making crucial adjustments to your orders, ensuring accuracy and efficiency in delivering the best patient care.