Skip to main content
Edit Shade, Material, or Tooth Number for Your Crown & Bridge Order
Dandy now provides the functionality to make edits regarding shade, material, or tooth number to your crown and bridge orders.
This feature is ONLY available for crown and bridge orders where the change is relevant to tooth number, shade, or material.
- Please request all other edits through our support teams.
Steps to edit Crown & Bridge tooth number, shade, or material:
1. Navigate to the patient's submitted case in Dandy Portal.
2. Click “edit order” either at the top of the page or in the “items” tab.
3. Select restorations needing to be edited and select “next.”
4. Use the “pencil” icon to make necessary changes.
5. Select the new desired shade under “base shade” and hit “save.”
6. Select the tooth number and the material for the crown. Make sure to “save” on the edit screen.
7. Once prompted back to the order page → select “review & save.”
8. Lastly, you will be prompted to the “your order was updated screen” (you will be able to view your new estimated delivery date.)
Reminder: You can also view the updated delivery date and changes made in the Dandy Portal.
Live Support Hours
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 9pm ET Saturday: 9 am - 4 pm ET
Crown & Bridge
Crown, Bridge, Inlays, Onlays, & Veneers
Implants, Abutments, Guides, Overdentures
Metal, Flexible, Acetal, Acrylic, Hybrid
Guards & Sleep
Night Guards ,Sleep Apnea, TMJ, Bleaching Trays
installation, branding, customization