INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Digital Full Dentures
Description of Device
Dandy’s Digital Full Denture Monolithic Try-in is a digitally designed and manufactured dental appliance. It is made from high-quality materials and crafted to closely resemble the final denture. The try-in provides an opportunity for the patient and dental practitioner to assess the fit, appearance, and comfort of the denture.
Indications for Use - Monolithic Try-In
Dandy’s Digital Full Denture Monolithic Try-in is a dental appliance used to evaluate the fit, aesthetics, and function of a full denture before the final restoration is fabricated. It serves as a temporary mock-up for assessing the patient's satisfaction and making necessary adjustments.
The Digital Full Denture Monolithic Try-in should not be used in the following situations:
- Severe gum disease or oral infections
- Uncontrolled bleeding disorders
- Allergy or hypersensitivity to the materials used in the device
- Patients who are unable to follow instructions or communicate effectively
Precautions / Potential Risks of Monolithic Try-Ins:
Using the Digital Full Denture Monolithic Try-in carries certain risks, including potential allergic reactions and temporary discomfort. However, the benefits of using this device include the ability to evaluate the fit, aesthetics, and function of the denture before final fabrication. This allows for necessary adjustments and enhances patient satisfaction. To ensure safe and effective use of the Digital Full Denture Monolithic Try-in, please be aware of the following:
- This device is intended for use by dental professionals only.
- Follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer carefully.
- Only dental professionals should modify or adjust the device.
- Discontinue use if any discomfort or adverse reactions occur and consult the dental practitioner immediately.
Directions for Use
The Digital Full Denture Monolithic Try-in aims to provide an accurate representation of the final denture's fit, aesthetics, and function. The associated procedure involves placing the try-in in the patient's mouth and evaluating various aspects, such as bite alignment, speech, and overall comfort. Necessary adjustments can then be made based on the patient's feedback.
- Before using the device, thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water.
- Carefully position the Digital Full Denture Monolithic Try-in in the mouth, ensuring a comfortable fit.
- Evaluate the fit, aesthetics, and function of the denture by speaking, biting, and assessing overall comfort.
- Provide feedback regarding the Monolithic Try-in.
- If no changes are needed, no scans are needed, we will fabricate the final denture.
- If there are any areas that require adjustment or improvement please do so before rescanning. (I.E. milling in the bite, taking a wash impression to improve the fit, marking a new midline etc.)
- You will achieve the best results when you can adjust the try-in to meet the parameters which you would like to see in the final denture. (Note: You can be as aggressive as you want to be with these Monolithic Try-ins as they are disposable after you receive the final appliance.)
- Follow any additional instructions regarding specific adjustments or tasks.
Expected failure time and mode and effect on patient:
- The Digital Full Denture Monolithic Try-in is designed to withstand normal usage during the evaluation phase.
- However, it is intended as a temporary mock-up and not a long-term restoration.
- The expected lifespan of the device is limited.
- If the device fails, it may result in the need for adjustments or replacement to ensure accurate treatment planning and patient satisfaction.