The following workflow is applicable for patients receiving veneers.
The outline below is a step-by-step appointment guide for our veneer workflow. Please ensure you are also practicing our crown and bridge scanning best practices.
Veneer workflow details
1. Choose the "Fixed Restorations" option when you go to set up your case.
- Within "Fixed Restorations," select "Veneer"
2. You will then be prompted to select the tooth/teeth that will receive the veneer(s).
3. Select the desired material and shade from the subsequent menus.
4. Follow the scanning sequence: Lower Arch > Upper Arch > Bite > Prep Scan > Review scan > Submit order
- You have the option to skip a pre-prep scan of the tooth by selecting the "Skip pre-prep" button. This option is available on the menu preceding your scan of the given prep arch (i.e. if the veneer is on the upper arch, this button must be selected prior to scanning the upper arch).
5. When prompted, mark the tooth/teeth being prepped.
6. Confirm your occlusal reduction on the "Review Scans" menu.
7. Place your order.
Additional photos are encouraged for esthetic cases. These can be added in the “Ordering” menu before placing the order.