Skip to main content
The following workflow is applicable for patients receiving an inlay.
The outline below is a step-by-step appointment guide for an inlay workflow. Please ensure you are also practicing our
crown and bridge scanning best practices. Inlay Workflow Details
1. Choose the "Fixed Restorations" option when you go to set up your case.
Within "Fixed Restorations," select "Inlay."
2. You will then be prompted to select the tooth that will receive the inlay.
3. Select the desired material and shade from the subsequent menus.
4. Follow the scanning sequence:
Lower Arch > Upper Arch > Bite > Prep Scan > Review Scan > Submit Order
You have the option to skip a pre-prep scan of the tooth by selecting the "Skip pre-prep" button. This option is available on the menu preceding your scan of the given prep arch (i.e. if the inlay is on the lower arch, this button must be selected prior to scanning the lower arch).
5. When prompted, mark the tooth that is being prepped.
6. Confirm your occlusal reduction on the "Review Scans" menu.
7. Place your order.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Live Support Hours
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 9pm ET Saturday: 9 am - 4 pm ET
Return to top
Crown & Bridge
Crown, Bridge, Inlays, Onlays, & Veneers
Implants, Abutments, Guides, Overdentures
Metal, Flexible, Acetal, Acrylic, Hybrid
Guards & Sleep
Night Guards ,Sleep Apnea, TMJ, Bleaching Trays
installation, branding, customization