Skip to main content
The following workflow is applicable for patients receiving an implant crown.
The outline below is a step-by-step appointment guide for our implant case workflow. Please ensure you are also practicing our implant scanning best practices.
- Choose the "Implant Solutions" option when you go to set up your case.
- Within "Implant Solutions," select "Implant."
- Select the tooth/site that will receive the implant-crown.
- Select the implant manufacturer, system, and connection size used with this patient.
- Select the abutment retention type and material from the subsequent menu.
- Select the desired material and shade of the implant-crown from the subsequent menus.
- Scan the opposing arch
- Follow the recommended scan paths
- Scan prep arch with the healing cap removed
- Focusing on emergence profile & contact areas
- Insert scan body & take x-ray to verify placement
- Scan the scan body
- Scan the bite without the scan body in place
- Review your scans in the "Review Scans" menu.
- Upload images of the surgical report & x-ray of seated scan body.
- Confirm shade.
- Review your implant preferences.
- Place order.
Live Support Hours
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 9pm ET Saturday: 9 am - 4 pm ET
Crown & Bridge
Crown, Bridge, Inlays, Onlays, & Veneers
Implants, Abutments, Guides, Overdentures
Metal, Flexible, Acetal, Acrylic, Hybrid
Guards & Sleep
Night Guards ,Sleep Apnea, TMJ, Bleaching Trays
installation, branding, customization