Instructions for Accessing & Updating Your Payment Information:
Through Dandy Chairside:
- Click the Account tab at the top of the screen while viewing the home page on Chairside.
- Select My Practice from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Payment Methods category on the lefthand side of the screen.
- You can now review your current payment information and update it if needed.
Through the Dandy Portal:
- In the Dandy Portal, click on the gear icon to access Account Settings, then click on Practice Settings
- Scroll down on the Practice Settings page to view Payment Methods
- You can now review your current payment information and update it if needed, including Linking your bank account. Note: Linking a bank account to your account will automatically set it as the default payment method.
Keeping Your Financial Account Information Secure:
Dandy never stores your financial account information. Details such as ACH bank account information or credit and debit card numbers are passed directly to Stripe, our payment processor. Stripe is a certified PCI Service Provider Level 1, which is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. Learn more about how Stripe protects financial account information here.