Skip to main content
The video and instructions in this article review the steps for ordering a scan body.
Instructions for Ordering a Scan Body:
- Navigate to the “Implant Readiness” page under the Supplies tab in your portal.
- Enter your patient’s information.
- Choose whether this case is a single-unit restoration or a bridge.
- Then you will select the sites where you will be restoring.
- Afterward, you will enter your patient’s implant manufacturer, system, and platform size.
- Now you will tell us if you prefer authentic or generic parts. You can also let our lab technicians decide based on the case by choosing “Lab choice”
- After this, you will upload the surgical report from your computer or through your phone’s camera utilizing the QR code on the screen.
- Using the information you provided me automatically match the implant system to the compatible scan body. Add this to your cart.
- Proceed with finishing your order by entering the appointment date, the doctor request, and the delivery address.
- We will ship the scan body to your practice in time for your scanning appointment!
Please allow 1 week for delivery of your scan body after placing your order.
Live Support Hours
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 9pm ET Saturday: 9 am - 4 pm ET
Crown & Bridge
Crown, Bridge, Inlays, Onlays, & Veneers
Implants, Abutments, Guides, Overdentures
Metal, Flexible, Acetal, Acrylic, Hybrid
Guards & Sleep
Night Guards ,Sleep Apnea, TMJ, Bleaching Trays
installation, branding, customization